4 frozen quails
2 tsp. paprika
2 tsp. cumin
3 tsp. cinnamon
crushed red pepper
salt and paper to taste
1. Thaw quail and preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Mix spices together in a small bowl and distribute evenly over the quail.
3. Place quails on an ungreased baking sheet and cook for 25 minutes.
1 yellow squash (diced)
1 zuccini (diced)
2 tbs. cilantro
1/4 cup onion (chopped)
2 tbs. butter
2 tbs. extra virgin olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
1. Melt butter and oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Cook vegetables until tender, roughly 5-7 minutes.
1 box of couscous, flavor of choice
2 cups water
1/2 cup oil
1/8-1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes
1. Mix oil, water and couscous spice packet in a large pan.
2. Bring to a boil.
3. Add couscous, cover and remove from heat.
4. Let stand 5 minutes, then fluff with a fork.
5. Add tomatoes.
1 2-liter of Canada Dry ginger ale
1 jar of maraschino cherries
1. For each glass of ginger ale, add 1/8 cup of cherry juice and 3 cherries.
You’ve now created a glorious, gourmet feast for 4 in under 30 minutes. You should be feeling impressed with yourself right now, because I’m pretty impressed with you. If you do happen to try this recipe out for yourself, let me know what you think! I’d love to get some feedback.
Sounds yummy! Love the aprons too! 🙂
Yum yum. I assume now that you have perfected this dish we will get together after quail season starts?
I love your adventurous spirit and especially the fun you are having. I have some interesting recipes I’d love to try.
Thank you! I’d love to hear some of your recipes.