1. Sweatpants Are Considered Date Clothes…
Goodbye, sundress. Hello, Snuggie!
2. …Because Netflix IS a Date
Given that the television is actually the third member of your relationship trifecta, it only makes sense.
3. You cut the crap.
Oh, you want to drive cross-country in a remodeled Volkswagen to observe the real America? No. We’re not doing that. Why are you so weird?
All. The. Time.
5. You deal with each other’s weirdness.
6. Illness is no longer a good excuse not to hang out.
It’s not true love if you don’t French kiss strep.
7. You’ve basically forgotten how to be single.
I could totally snag another lover. I have all the flirts.
8. You order for each other when you’re out to eat.
Except sometimes bae asks what you want to eat and you say “I don’t care” and then he orders the WRONG THING.
9. Despite everything, you’re happier than you’ve ever been.
Suddenly unshaven legs and Funyun-breath look like happily ever after.