World’s Best Boss, rabies philanthropist, poopball prodigy. Michael Scott is highly accomplished in the art of life, and his wisdom has inspired countless others over the years. Today, for the first time ever, Michael Scott breaks his silence and shares the 10 Scranton secrets for successful living.
1. Confidence is key. Never be afraid to highlight your best qualities.
2. Know how you want to be perceived by others.
3. Through thick and thin, stay grounded in your beliefs.
4. Problems are inevitable. Always take responsibility for your mistakes.
5. When speaking to others, always use encouraging, supportive words.
6. Acknowledge your shortcomings.
7. Have a role model. Don’t be afraid to look to others for inspiration.
8. A healthy diet is a must in leading a well-balanced life.
9. Never be afraid to share your opinions with those you care about.
10. Last but not least, be true to yourself. No matter what.
For more advice on living well, check out Harry Potter’s guide to school exams or Zooey Deschanel’s rules of being a modern woman.